Tuesday 15 November 2011

Autum leaves





Blazor- Gap (hand-me-down)
Scarf- My mums (sorry mum I may have stolen this without telling you...)
Shirt- Topman (hand-me-down)
Leotard- Topshop (old)
Jeggings- Warehouse
Pendant Necklace- Urban Outfitters
Bag- River Island
Socks- Warehouse
Wedges- New Look

Ok so I look like a ghost in these photos but in all fairness I was quite ill and a full day at uni wasn't making it any easier....

I tried out the Burberry look with the socks and heels and so glad I did cause it was so cold and it kept my feet so warm! Also please excuse how mucky the wedges are it was a rainy and muddy day and we strolled along some mucky pathways. The scarf was my granma's handed down to my mum and then knicked by me. I love the colours and print and its so nice and warm to wear but I dont even know where its originally from which I love and love the family feel off it too.

Ruth xxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Okay, the cupcakes what did they taste like? Love your outfit, the scarf did is something else. Thanks for posting and feel free to drop by me too, soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cupcakes were so good! Although im on a non-dairy ban at the moment so cant eat anymore although their starting to do a dairy free range :)! So happy. The scarf is one of my favourites, such nice colours, think it completes the outfit.
    Thanks for commenting, really liking your blog.
    Ruth xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete