Thursday 22 August 2013

Round and around...




Photography- Katy J Gordon

Dress: H&M - Waistcoat: H&M - Shoes: New Look

I look like a moody cow in these eh? Im really not.

Tis the season of new flats and flat warmings. I've got a friends warming tonight and im preparing for it by watching Kirstie's Homemade Britain and going to Cup in Glasgow for cake and drinks. Never been more of a girl. 

You know when you have a bodycon dress you want it thick so it has support? Well this dress has defiantly got it. Its thick enough to hold but not thick enough for you to sweat with heat. 
A few posts back I wore my second and last bodycon dress, and wore a kimono with it to flatter. Well a sleeveless blazer can work just as well, and I love wearing it with jeans, shirt and flats too. 

Ruth x


No comments:

Post a Comment